LittleBookOwl

Suzi Dougherty, John Marsden
Partials
The Wise Man's Fear
Patrick Rothfuss
The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter Original review from Little Book OwlFull video review found here: YoutubeThe Goddess Test is a unique take on the Persephone and Hades myth. The plot was very intriguing, keeping you in the dark about several mysteries throughout the entire story.The writing style was quite nice, simple. However there are a couple of questions that still have me a little confused.I loved Kate. She was a very strong main character with a moral and compassionate attitude. She was selfless, putting her life and future on the line for others.Not so sure what to make of Henry. He was very disconnected and distant from Kate, even in the intimate moments. This left the romance feeling a little lacking in depth and character.The side characters were great. I loved James, he was very funny and cute. Would have liked to have seen a little more of him, but his disappearance was understandable due to later twists.Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I love the Greek mythology, and would highly recommend this book to everyone.